On September 15th, from noon to 1pm, the Chicago Chapter of SFPE will be hosting an online town hall style, question and answer discussion on the challenges of occupancy changes resulting from COVID-19. Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Conference centers converted to temporary hospitals
• Temporary changes in manufacturing or storage, such as a facility beginning to manufacture and store hand sanitizer
To streamline the discussion and best address the needs of the group, we request questions, comments, and topics to be submitted ahead of time.
Questions, comments, and suggested topics for the discussion should be submitted to Alex.Klieger@ul.com by September 1st.
Please sign up here: Online Town Hall Meeting – Covid-19 Occupancy Changes – 9/15/2020.
The panelists for the meeting will be:
• Carl Baldassarra, WJE
• Dan Fritz, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
• Tom Miller, Hansen Engineering Services
• Ed Prendergast, Chicago Fire Department (ret.)
• Walter Schroeder, Chicago Fire Department
Chicago SFPE President Kelly Opert will moderate.
This online meeting will be conducted at no charge. Registration is required. Please be sure to enter a valid email address when registering. The meeting link will be sent to the registration email address a week ahead of the meeting. As we are a society of engineers volunteering our time to make this event possible, please be aware that we have a limited ability to troubleshoot technical difficulties. It is recommended that you sign onto the meeting 15-30 minutes ahead of time to ensure that you can access to the meeting.
Please sign up here: Online Town Hall Meeting – Covid-19 Occupancy Changes – 9/15/2020